Purple Banana Creative Design is a creative agency based out of south London. Our mission is to provide innovative design solutions which test the boundaries of digital marketing. We are a full-service agency providing a wide range of services from web design and development to social media management and content creation.
For more information, visit our website or check out our social feeds.
We're looking for a talented, passionate and organized Social Media & Marketing Manager, that has an entrepreneurial spirit and who is willing to wear many hats from account management, to creative and analytics and who wants to get work out quickly. You will be joining Purple Banana Creative Design at an exciting time as we expand our team to help bring our agency to the next level. This is an exciting role for an ambitious and motivated candidate with a positive, can-do attitude, who’s looking to work in a fast—paced environment.
You will be working on some of our biggest accounts as well as owning the internal Purple Banana brand. From leading the day-to-day social output, driving the creative briefs across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and pushing the rest of the team to deliver best in class work in line with the client’s objectives. You will be responsible for driving the social strategy and helping to steer the creative for the clients you work on.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships at a senior level and bringing in new account where possible
- Owning the day-to-day client management - being super organised with timelines and budgets
- Strategy - use insights to develop Creative Briefs and evaluate creative
- Content development - you will be able to come up with great, innovative ideas that push the clients out of their comfort zone
- Campaign creation - input and steer creative
- Influencer management
- Keeping up with the latest trends in tech, culture and media – be a thought leader internally for industry news
- Understanding the client’s business and industry trends by learning the business and competitive landscape
- Identify audience and platform trends and use them to develop platform specific content
- Scheduling, planning and posting content across platforms
- Developing KPIs and strategy, following always-on analytical reporting of campaigns
- Develop monthly reporting and draw actionable insights in order to continually develop the on-going social strategy
- Day to day community management of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. You will work with both internal and client teams to ensure any questions on the channels are answered and flag any potential crisis situations.
- Social needs to be more than just something you work in; our ideal candidate lives and breathes social
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Either a marketing degree, or prior relevant agency work experience
- You will be an expert in best practise in social media and ideally have relationships with the platforms
- Be nimble and able to quickly adapt to different clients working styles, helping to ensure the smooth production of large volumes of social content on a daily basis
- Deep platform knowledge of all of the established social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok) and enjoy keeping an eye on emerging channels
- Experience in delivering social reporting on analytics and insights and are confident with analytics tools
- Experience with social listening tools and reporting
- Persuasive and creditable, with the ability to sell in strategies and creative ideas to clients
- Experienced in client facing roles and confident in developing relationships with clients; offering them strategic and creative advice as their day-to-day account lead
- An excellent writer who can deliver across client comms and responses to briefs
- Strong understanding of paid media
- Background in community management and understand social listening tools
- Previous experience of influencer engagement and management
- Working with either membership organisation or with alcohol brands would be a bonus
- Working in a collaborative, forward-thinking environment where everyone is encouraged to have a voice no matter what their position.
- A dedicated training budget to help you exceed. If you have the passion and drive to success, we’ll support you.
- A monthly gift subscription of your choice!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a a case study of a recent project you have worked on demonstrating how you met the project KPIs using any metrics you feel are suitable. If you'd prefer a more informal conversation in the first instance, please get in touch using the same email address.