We're looking for a passionate and energetic part-time Digital Designer, with a passion for branding a desire to create client pleasing websites and not afraid to jump in and create other digital marketing assets. You will be joining Purple Banana Creative Design at an exciting time as we expand our team to help bring our agency to the next level. This is an exciting role for an ambitious and motivated candidate with a positive, can-do attitude, who’s looking to work in a fast—paced environment.
As one of our primary designers, you will be involved in all aspects of our project work alongside some of our biggest clients. From conceptual work, to UI design, branding, asset creation and ad-hoc client projects and retainer work, you’ll need to be someone who’s skilled and fast-moving, feeling confident in taking a client brief and delivering their vision. You'll also be working alongside the Creative Director to delivery brand workshops alongside clients, so public speaking is a must. Whilst the role is initially part-time, there is the potential to make this full-time in the future.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships at a senior level and bringing in new accounts where possible
- Working with the Creative Director to deliver creative pitches and briefs to clients.
- Strategy - use insights to develop Creative Briefs and evaluate creative
- Keeping up with the latest trends in tech, culture and media – be a thought leader internally for industry news
- Leading on a number of client projects, project managing the deliverables and timescale to ensure all touchpoints are delivered on time and on time
- Facilitating branding workshops - from initial brand strategy sessions with clients to translating them into a visual identity, you'll manage all aspects of the creative journey
- Point of contact for client retainers - you'll be point of contact for a number of key client retainers, organising ad-hoc and regular project work with other members of the team
- Become the guardian for internal Team PB case studies
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (any additional apps are a bonus!)
- 2+ years of experience of either agency work or freelancing
- A working knowledge of Canva is desirable
- Any knowledge of Frontify, or another Digital Asset Management system is a bonus, but not crucial. We're always keen to upskill new team members!
- Knowledge of WordPress theming, HTML and CSS is crucial (knowledge of Webflow is a bonu!)
- A passionate approach to working including looking for new and innovative ways to showcase content (for example case studies on our site) and looking to constantly improve the UX of websites.
- Confident communication skills.
- Dependability and attention to deadlines and details.
- A team player who can take the lead on projects, working very closely with our team of developers and clients from planning to delivery.
- Working in a collaborative, forward-thinking environment where everyone is encouraged to have a voice no matter what their position.
- Monthly treats!
- Easy working times - although a lot of our team work 9-4, apart from answering client emails during office hours we don't mind when you work as long as you get the work done!
- Training and development opportunities.
- We're a carbon-positive workforce committed to building a sustainable business!
To apply, please click here to complete our application form.